NMREC is actively involved in internationalisation through collaborations for Projects and academic activities with International Universities, and also to internationalise the teaching-learning process. The college set up an International Office which provides international exposure to the students and faculty of NMREC.
Students aspiring for international mobilities / higher education opportunities in universities abroad can approach the international office to learn about the opportunities available for NMREC students.
Internationalisation at NMREC involves the following activities:
- International Office in college for Training, Counselling and support for Higher Education Abroad
- Collaboration with International Universities for student admissions, Students Exchange Programs, International internships, Students Projects
- International Experts Mentoring our Students
- Regular Faculty trainings by International experts
- Faculty Certified by International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES), and IGIP (International Society for Engineering Pedagogy)
The Strategic Internationalisation Plan (SIP) of Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College has been designed to systematically develop internationalisation of the institution.