The International Office has been established in the college as a result of the institution’s participation in the project “InterNepInd: A Step forward in Internationalisation of Higher Education Institutions in India and Nepal”, co-funded by the the European Union.
Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College thanks the support of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission for funding the International office through the InterNepInd project.
Staff of the International office can be contacted for any kind of higher education opportunities abroad, mobility programs, or any other participations in the international arena.
The International office can mentor and handhold the students aspiring for international studies to reach their goals, and provide opportunities for students to experience international academic environments.
The International Office shall:
- Support in participation in International Projects
- Support in Networking with International Higher Education Institutions to collaborate in Research and Teaching
- Support and work towards providing international mobility opportunities for students and staff
- Support students in participation in international competitions
- Support in any activity related to providing international exposure to the students and staff of NMREC
International Relations Officer
Dr.MNV Ramesh, Principal
Staff of the International office:
Dr.Divya Kanuganti, Assistant Professor, Department of ECE
Mr.Vishal Akula, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
International Office Phone Number: +91 7702866732