1. Network Security:
Network Security protects network and data from breaches, intrusions and other threats. This is a vast and overarching term that describes hardware and software solutions as well as processes or rules and configurations relating to network use, accessibility, and overall threat protection.Network Security involves access control, virus and antivirus software, application security, network analytics, types of network-related security (endpoint, web, wireless), firewalls, VPN encryption and more.
- B.K.Madhavi, Ethereum Based Decentralized Application for Crowd Funding of Charity Projects, Parishodh Journal, 2347-6648, Volume IX, Issue III, March, 2020
- Dr. X.S. ASHA SHINY, Detection of Hazardous Gas using Wearable Wireless Sensor Networks for Industrial Applications, 4 July 2020
- B.K.Madhavi , Dr.Vila M Ghodki, V.Mohan , An Enhanced Genetic Algorithm based Intrusion Detection System for Detection of Denial-of-Service Attacks” International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology(IJCST) , Vol 4, Issue 5, Oct-16.
- B.K.Madhavi, K.C.Arun, Automation of Evaluation of RF Receiver Systems using GPIB (IEEE-488) Bus System, National Conference on Advances in Computing and Networking by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – Hyderabad -Pg.No.94-100, Dec 6th – 7th 2013.
2. Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET)
A MANET consists of a number of mobile devices that come together to form a network as needed, without any support from any existing internet infrastructure or any other kind of fixed stations. A MANET can be defined as an autonomous system of nodes or MSs(also serving as routers) connected by wireless links, the union of which forms a communication network modeled in the form of an arbitrary communication graph.
- Mr.P.V.S.Siva Prasad, Dr.S. Krishna Mohan Rao, A Survey on Performance Analysis of MANETs Under Security Attacks International Journal of Advance Information Science and Technology (IJAIST), Jul-17
- Mr.P.V.S.Siva Prasad, Dr.S. Krishna Mohan Rao, HIASA: Hybrid Improved Artificial Bee Colony and Simulated Annealing based Attack Detection Algorithm in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (MANETs) International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science (IJIEMS), May-17
- Dr.Sitendra Tamrakar, “Reliability of Next Generation MANET Routing Through E-RAT”, in IEEE’s International Conference on Advances in Technology, Management & Education, 8th to 9th January 2021, at National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (N.I.T.T.T.R.) Bhopal.
- Dr.Sitendra Tamrakar, “Recent traffic allocation methods in MANET: A review,” in Confluence 2013: The Next Generation Information Technology Summit (4th International Conference), vol., no., pp.220-226, 26-27 Sept. 2013.
- Dr.Sitendra Tamrakar, “VOIP and data storage in wireless GSM modem over MANET area,” in Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication and Nanotechnology (ICE-CCN), 2013 International Conference on , vol., no., pp.31-36, 25-26 March 2013.
3. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Artificial intelligence is a technology that enables a machine to simulate human behavior. Machine learning is a subset of AI which allows a machine to automatically learn from past data without programming explicitly. The goal of AI is to make a smart computer system like humans to solve complex problems. Machine learning is the study of computer algorithms that can improve automatically through experience and by the use of data. It is seen as a part of artificial intelligence.
- V. Mohan, A Comparative Study of Machine Learning and DNN Approaches for Detecting DDoS Attacks, Parishodh Journal, Volume IX, Issue III, March, 2020
- Dr. X. S. Asha Shiny Learning Algorithms Processing in Big Data Analytics Journal of Engineering Services 0377-9254 Vol11 Issue2 February, 2020
- Mrs. Vijetha Ringu A Proposal to use GAN for speech recognition in Natural Language Processing IJCR 2320-2882 Vol.8 Issue 6 Jun-20
- Mr.V Rajasekhar Reddy, A Decision Making system Analysis in Artificial Intelligence Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Dec-18
- Mr.G.Venkateshwarlu, Mr.K Saikumar, Mr. A Vijay Kumar, A Prototype Analysis of Machine Learning Methodologies for sentiment analysis of Social Network International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) 2018
4. Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Instead of buying, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers, you can access technology services, such as computing power, storage, and databases, on an as-needed basis from a cloud provider.
- Dr.Sitendra Tamrakar, “Combined Security and Service Overloading Fusion Model for Cloud Environment”, International Journal of Science and Research, International Journal of Science and Research, Vol 6, Issue 8, Aug 2017, pp. 1109 – 1112.
- Dr.Sitendra Tamrakar, “An Efficient Methodology for Cloud Computing to Retrieve Data” published in International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 11, November 2014, pp 383-387.
- Dr.Sitendra Tamrakar, “Modified Apriori algorithm for pre defined support and confidence in cloud computing environment for frequent pattern mining” published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 5, May – 2013, pp 836-840.
- Dr.Md.Yusuf Cloud computing, Orthogonal Grey Wolf Optimization algorithm for task scheduling in Cloud Environment”, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing 2320-088X Vol.9 Issue 11 5th November 2020
- Dr Sasikala Collaborator Continuance Trust Organization Conveninences for cloud customers, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Volume XII, Issue VI, June, 2020
- Dr. D. Durga Bhavani, Implementation and Analysis of Open Source Computing on Cloud-Based ERP Method, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 7, Jul-16
- Dr. D. Durga Bhavani, Implementation and Analysis of Open Source Computing on Cloud-Based ERP Method International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Vol 5 Issue 7 July 2016,
5. Big data
Big data is a field that treats ways to analyze, systematically extract information from, or otherwise deal with data sets that are too large or complex to be dealt with by traditional data-processing application software.
- A.Vijay Kumar, Dr Mani Sharma Vittapu, The Development of Big Data for security incident and event management systems International conference on Research Advancements in Computer Science and Communication (ICRACSC-2016) Dec-16
- Dr. M. Suresh Babu Mr. Mohammad Raziuddin, Mining Consumer Knowledge from Shopping Experience: A case study on Indian e_Commerce Industry International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science Vol-1, Issue-6 Sep-15
6. Data Mining
Data mining is one of the most useful techniques that help entrepreneurs, researchers, and individuals to extract valuable information from huge sets of data. Data mining is also called Knowledge Discovery in Database (KDD). The knowledge discovery process includes Data cleaning, Data integration, Data selection, Data transformation, Data mining, Pattern evaluation, and Knowledge presentation.
- Dr. S. Prabagar, A Comprehensive Study on Social Network Mental Disorder Detection via Online Social Media Mining, International Journal of Management, Technology And Engineering, Volume IX Issue V May 2019
- Dr. Sitendra Tamrakar, Efficient Pattern Generation using Declat Algorithm Based on Association Rule Mining in Educational Data Mining, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), Volume-9 Issue-3 February, 2020
- Dr. X. S. Asha Shiny, Data Mining on Large Scale Unstructured Datasets, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Vol XI, Issue IX February, 2020